WERK is currently looking for talented and ambitious interns to join us during Autumn/Winter, 2017.
During your internship at WERK you will be immerged into the studio work life. You will learn from experienced professionals and be a part of all elements of design development.
- A high learning curve
- Deep insight into real life projects
- New perspectives on conceptual thinking and architectural process
- Down-to-earth, supportive work environment with delicious lunch, lots of laughs and Friday bars
- Minimum 3 years of student experience
- Good modelling skills
- Knowledge of Adobe package
- Preferably 3D modelling skills (Rhino or Archicad)
- The internship is a minimum of 5 months and starts in August/September
How to apply:
- Send CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org (max 9 MB)
- For questions contact Jenný Haraldsdóttir at: +45 33327804
- Interviews will be held in May/June and can be conducted via Skype