Would you like to work in an architecture company with a flat hierarchy and the opportunity of being an essential part of the projects?
WERK is a progressive architecture office with many ambitious projects in Denmark and abroad and we are right now looking for talented interns to be a part of our creative team. We develop unique concepts and strong visions within landscape, urban spaces, and building. Our aim is to transform complex problems to simple solutions with a strong identity. As a result of this, we always create solutions, that make a significant difference to the people, who live in the city and to our society.
We offer you:
- An internship focused on learning and developing your creativity
- An opportunity to work on a range of different projects
- An opportunity to get hands-on experience with all phases of the design processes
- To be challenged professionally and develop your skills working with our experienced team
- To be a part of an ambitious office and with an open mindset
- An exciting work with great colleagues
We expect of you:
- Minimum three years of study within architecture
- Experienced user of the Adobe programs
- Skills within 3D-programs such as Rhino and ArchiCAD
- Great modelling skills
- A serious and committed approach to all projects
- A positive attitude, a passionate mindset – and the will to get the job done
Would you like to join WERK? Apply now!
Please send your CV and portfolio (max 9MB) to email@example.com. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Jana Possehn at +45 33 30 07 61.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis at our office in Copenhagen or via Skype.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are WERK. We create architecture, landscapes, and urban spaces – always with a strong focus on community and diversity. With a holistic take on all projects, we ensure coherence in the cities – both aesthetically, functionally, socially, and historically. We take pride in solving architectural tasks in complex urban spaces, and our aim is always to create simple solutions, that make a significant difference for people and planet.